25 January, 2008

A comic about workplace anger and cookies


01252007, originally uploaded by jen-draws.

The dude totally knew there were cookies, but he withheld information. Thusly, he gets the sword eye. I only ate one half of a cookie that was on that plate. I brought up cookies for more than just myself unlike David (the man who told me about cookies).

There were cookies because there was some IPO celebration that night. As per usual, I asked waitstaff about the location of foodstuffs because tall people in business suits make me nervous. Particularly when I am in hand-me-down pants and an old sweater.

Also, anyone who knows me knows I will eat cookies like it is my job. I am fucking SERIOUS about cookies.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

There are ALWAYS cookies at work. It was ridiculous. For some reason, this reminded me of the cheesecake-eating streak with went through in Duluth

Jen Dockter said...

I think that streak was mostly inspired by the insipid dullness and depression that comes with Duluth winters :/